I am a grateful recovering person. Gratitude is a big part of my recovery too. I try really hard to focus on the “good” in my life, rather than the “bad”. We all have problems, we are not exempt from having problems, but focusing on what is right, and just, and good keeps me serene, hence the title of my blog.
- Gratitude – 150000 blog likes (ajaytao2010.wordpress.com)
- Express Your Gratitude for God’s Goodness (danyan2001us.wordpress.com)
- Your gratitude towards God positions you for divine favor (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- My Journey to Health: Becoming Grateful (happylittlesurprises.com)
- God’s will for me is gratitude! (tljax.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Gratitude in Recovery (piratesandpilgrims.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (benonigoose.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude as a way of life (breastcancerat40.wordpress.com)
- Cultivate Gratitude (washdctc.wordpress.com)
- Self-L♡ve Tip #4 ~ Gratitude Jar (belovebelieve.wordpress.com)
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV
I needed that today! Ever wonder what God’s will for you is? Ever stop to think that maybe it’s just for you to be grateful where you are, with what you have? I’m going to let surrender turn to gratitude and then let that give way to thanks. …At least for today.
I am a gratefully recovering compulsive overeater, abstinent by the grace of God one more day at a time.