For the first time in my life I know what God‘s purpose is for my life. I know that I am living exactly where I am supposed to be, and doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. All my life, I never felt like I “fit” anywhere. I always thought that if only I had a “different” body, or a “different” life. I was never happy with myself. I was jealous of the “confident” and “self-assured” girls and women. And…I always wished that I had bigger boobs, more friends, and was popular.
Looking back at my childhood it makes me sad, because I realize that I “wasted” a lot of time “wishing” my life away. I lived in my fantasy world through my romance novels and books, and my Barbie doll world. I was never “happy”. I always compared myself to others, and I never measured up in my eyes. I was a beautiful little girl. I have seen photos and I was…beautiful, but I never felt it!
Today, because of my relationship with God/Jesus I have been “healed”, and I know what my purpose in life is.
Jesus wants me to sponsor and “carry the message” to the other girls and women who are still suffering and need to hear His message of Faith, Hope, and Love. Jesus does save!!
He saved me, and He will save you too, if you ask Him, and you work for it…
To Do: 1. Go to meetings, 2. Get a sponsor, 3. Read Big Book and Twelve Steps, 4. Work the steps with a sponsor.
- Are you waiting for God to reveal your life purpose? (earthangelwishes.com)
- 8.3.13 – God’s Purpose Behind Everything In Your Life (leadingfamilydevotions.com)
- Are You Still Searching For Your Purpose In Life? (myviewandopinion.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Stop Believing! (letstalkaboutlife365.com)
- Finding Purpose (agbarap.wordpress.com)
- God’s Way is the Best Way (mdshields.wordpress.com)